RCF ART 715A Mk2
Tired of worrying about the fact that the voice isn't cutting through the mix on the stage?
Well, why not try the ART 715-A as a stage monitor. This is the perfect speaker for live sound situations where you need extra punch in bass reproduction and extremely accurate high frequency response to hear the voice when the band is playing at full throttle.
- 1400 W Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 130 dB max spl
- 90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 3" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, titanium dome, 1.75" voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90 degrees
- Vertical coverage angle: 60 degrees
- Compression Driver: 1.0", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3" v.c.
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 700 W
- High frequencies: 200 W
- Low frequencies: 500 W
- Cooling: Convection / foced
- Connections: VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708mm
- Width: 437mm
- Depth: 389mm
- Net Weight: 19.4kg